Monday 30 March 2009

Work in progress

We are no on Easter Holidays, but not much of a break from work! A few of us are still meeting at College on Mondays to go through what we are doing, scanning work so far, and printing out our work. It works very well as we can give each other help on the technical aspects of Photoshop. We can also crit each other. When you are working intensely on something it really helps if someone else can give you an objective opinion.
My sequential sketches are coming on quite well. Got some good feedback today so can just tweak them and that's a tick in the box. Printed off the plan today so will spend this week rendering. Printed two copies, just in case I muck one up!
Planting plan is nearly finished, which is great. I need to get to grips with the drainage which may take some time. I need to think about it a bit first. Lighting should be ok as I know what I want to achieve, I just need to get it down on paper.
All coming on quite well, just hope I've got enough time to complete it all!!

No comments: